Pondělí 2. července 2012

Tyhle šatičky jsou můj první úlovek ve slevách. Mají skvělou siluetu 50. let, což je momentálně můj nejoblíbenější styl. Černobílou kombinaci mám moc ráda, a i když červená je k ní  první a nejjednodušší volbou, čemuž se obvykle vyhýbám, tentokrát jsem do ní šla.
This dress is my first catch at sales this summer. I like the 50s shape, currently it is my favourite style. And I also like the black and white combo. Although red is the easiest and most usual choice (which I don't like normally), this day I went for it.



Šaty: Reserved; Boty: Mel; Brýle: Vintage; Kabelka: C&A; Náhrdelník: Morellato
Dress: Reserved; Shoes: Mel; Sunglasses: Vintage; Bag: C&A; Necklace: Morellato


6 komentářů:

  1. Love your outfit so much!!
    I love your hair btw :) !!
    You look amazing

    Just stopped by your blog!
    Loved it instantly so I have no choice but to follow you around!!

    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    OdpovědětVymazat
    Odpovědi
    1. I really liked your blog, so I started to follow it :-) Thanks for comment

      Vymazat
  2. i think tht red accessories really suits ur skin tone and hair colour :)

    www.alefazka.blogspot.com

    OdpovědětVymazat

Děkuji všem za komentáře!
Thanks for all your comments!